Jun 12, 2007

Sopranos Creator Takes A "Journey" Of His Own

David Chase left the country prior to the airing of the Sopranos finale, in anticipation of viewer dissatisfaction.

By relieving himself on Sopranos fans with a horrid finale and avoiding accountability for it, Sopranos creator David Chase has become the R. Kelly of television. Now I know how Phil Spector, another victim of mitteration, must have felt.

As I search for answers to cope with the disrespect, I find myself looking at another show with much better writing: The Shield. And I realize that John Kavanaugh, played by Forest Whitaker, was Negrodamus after all...especially if you replace the word "Mackey" with "David Chase":



You can also find it here.

But there is a silver lining to this golden shower: Journey's dreams have become reality.

Oh, and there will be no Sopranos sequel:

"I think we've kind of said it and done it"

Yes, David, you most certainly have done it.

And Joseph K was correct: It must truly is better to give than receive...

No comments:

Add to Google
Google