May 26, 2007

More Fodder For The Conspriracy

People magazine adds another link to the Jordin Sparks conspiracy AKA Melinda Doolittle wuz jerked via Blake Lewis:

Many Idol watchers – including the judges – say that Lewis' fate was sealed by the final song, "This is My Now," an emotional ballad that clearly suited Sparks' powerful voice over beat-boxer Blake. Lewis agrees. "'This is My Now" is definitely not my style, a song I would never sing if I didn't have to," he says. "It fit [Jordin] like perfectly. And I honestly think they should have had two songs that were tailored to both of us, but I'm so happy with being second place."

Also, Lisa DeMoraes "pretty girl vs goofy guy" summation is granted greater credence from Blake as well:

"I love being goofy"

The American Idol Producers loved it too, Blake.

And as far as being a sell-out?

Asked which previous American Idol has a career that he would like to emulate, "None of them," says Lewis. "I want to set my own path."

Didn't I tell you he was a rebel? Rock on, Blake Lewis.

No comments:

Add to Google
Google